Brewing Services congratulates clients Hawkshead Brewery, Watermill and Windermere Brewing Company on their successes at the SIBA NW Competition.
It’s not just the water, malt or hops that make a good brew, it’s the way it’s brewed and for that you need a good teacher. At Brewing Services when we say ‘clearly a superior pint’ we mean it. We teach how to put the ingredients together and use the best brewing practices to create award-winning beers. Congratulations to Hawkshead, Watermill/Windermere and Windmill (not to mention previous clients Bollington and Wily Fox) on their ‘clearly superior pints!
- Windermere Pale SIBA NW Gold Overall Champion of the Cask Competition
- Brodie’s Prime Export SIBA NW Overall Champion Small Pack Beer
- Windermere Pale SIBA NW Gold, Cask Standard Bitters & Pale Ales
- Brodie’s Prime Export SIBA NW Gold, Small Pack Premium Strong Beers
- Hawkshead Lager SIBA NW Gold, Small Pack Premium Lagers & Pilsners
- Tiramisu Imperial Stout SIBA NW Silver, Small Pack Speciality Mid to Dark Beers
- NZPA SIBA NW Silver, Small Pack Strong Bitters & Pale Ales
- Chuckleberry Sour SIBA NW Bronze, Small Pack Speciality Light Beers
- Sundown SIBA NW Bronze, Small Pack Premium Bitters & Pale Ales
The Watermill Inn and Windermere Brewery:
- Shih Tzu Faced: Silver in Small Pack Premium Strong Beers
- Blackbeard: Bronze in the cask standard mild ales and brown ales division.