Head Brewer required, exciting overseas opportunity.
The Wild Barrel Brewing Company, a start-up brewery located in Hyderabad, India, has aspirations to become one of the best known craft breweries in India and we are looking for a Head Brewer to create our world class craft beers.
The Head Brewer’s primary duties will include:
– Being responsible for the entire Brewing, Quality Control, Inventory and Scheduling of a 10HL system
– Creating exciting new recipes and developing new flavours and unique beers
– Ability and willingness to educate staff (bartenders and waiters) on beer styles and craft beer culture
– Perform and schedule equipment maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs to minimize brewery downtime.
– Maintain a clean, safe and well organized facility
Education, Experience and Skills:
– Minimum of 4 years brewing experience, preferably at Head Brewer level
– BA or MA in Brewing from Heriot Watt, or IBD Diploma or would consider IBD General Certification in Brewing with relevant experience
– Recipe formulation experience and extensive knowledge of beer styles
– Ability to interact with people
– Ability to work without supervision
Compensation and Benefits:
– Competitive salary, based on education and previous experience
– Health Insurance
– Accommodation in the best locality of Hyderabad, India
– Airfare to India
– Minimum of two weeks paid leave
Interested applicants please send their resume to :
We are looking for someone who could join us asap.